Friday, May 4, 2007

VOEP IV (Work in progress)

I know she is reading this. However, I did promise her that I will do a closing chapter on this before I close out the window. And I did promise myself to treat her as non-existent in this blog page...... Just for closure...... VOEP Chapter Four......

Life is sometimes very funny... Very unpredictable... So full of ups and downs. Whatever considered as "sway", it probably has my name on it. Family, love, marriage, work, school etc anything and everything, every single phase of my life, my name is probably on its Hall of Shame. The perpetual "Sway Kid, I guess. How many times have I seen things turn out OK for a second and then suddenly it goes over the deep end? Countless, I guess. Maybe to others it's a challenge, an opportunity to be seized. Well, if so, I would gladly pass this opportunity to the next hero in line. For me, I am tired and ready to settle for some peace and quiet.

Same for this VOEP gal. Really, when was the last time I really, really, went head over heels for some gal? Honestly? Five, six, or seven years? Has it really been that long? But why go through it again? I ask myself...... I am already 40 and still playing this stupid game whereas all my other friends have literally become fathers and probably disciplining their (primary) school going children by now. Crazy to say the least.... I should have entered the boring-dad-goes-to-work-and-brings-home-the-bacon phase a looooong time ago. Yet I am going all over the place to chase after a gal in her 20s. Why? To compensate for some deprived teenage and young adult years? Well, there are two problems here:

Problem #1: Go look in the mirror.....
Problem #2: Go read Problem #1......

Which gal, in their right mind, would even bother to look at me?? Duh...... Real dumb to say the least.

To be continued......

10th May '07: Actually I don't know if this blog will ever be completed..... Simply too many other stuff to do... ha

No comments: