Tuesday, May 15, 2007

VOEP.... from nothing to something

I am a very happy man now of these days. From virtually no chance to now being good friends with VOEP, I simply cannot describe the joy in my heart.

I can feel that she is very comfortable with me nowadays and of course, me with her.

Being the greedy person that I am, I can only hope that she will continue to give me the chance to prove to her my sincerity.

I guess that light bulb that went off in my head the other day really spurred me on.... Like what I said in the comm file, I would rather tried and failed than not tried at all...... No matter what, I will continue on and will not stop until the day she says YES!

Told her tonight that I would like to let her try out my stereo.... Actually, all I want is to gently coax her to sleep while listening to soft music...... just watching her sleep contentedly beside me.

I really think we can make it.....

No comments: