Friday, May 4, 2007

Just another Friday

I had a good chat with the gal and understood a couple more things. Pleasantly surprised..... I feel at peace right now. I think I have done the right thing last evening to have shared with her my inner thoughts. Or rather, I should thank her for forcing it out from me. Sometimes gals really do do it better than me.....

It's always the month of May....... Always.... Well, really, I don't intend to do anything about it; just let nature takes its course. Selfishly, maybe just a silent prayer.....

I promised her/myself to do another VOEP just to offer both of us some closure on this. Thereafter, all blogs about her will not be published anymore. The new ones will remain in my custody until maybe they are needed again...... Hopefully, it's not going to be May again.

Well, a relatively brighter note is that I finally got my Nintendo Wii set. Damn !#$%^&*( thing took more than 3 months to arrive. But once I set it up, guess it was worth the wait after all.... Hehe.......

The question now is how to divide my time over the things that I need to do over the weekend? Another !#$%^&*^&* moment for me to figure out.... Maybe just end up sleeping..... Gosh, do I need some sleep ...... dilemma, dilemma... ha

No comments: