Saturday, May 12, 2007

Trip to the doctor (misc)

Actually, I do feel this spring in my steps nowadays since I got to really know VOEP better. Just feel happier as a person since then. She really has a very positive effect on me so much so that I really miss her when I am not with her. Just like what happened at the clinic today. I still felt OK after what happened to my pants and reacted in a manner that is reflective of my happy mood. No one has ever had that kind of effect on me before. If I missed the boat on this one, how long do I have to wait to have another chance at someone else? Maybe never.....

I really wonder if she has ever viewed myself as a possible candidate. With a person like her, I just feel that I will move mountains to please her and make her happy. With her personality and she knowing me, I am sure she will not take advantage or bully me. I just feel that mutual respect is very strong between us at this point in time.

Sigh, sometimes I know I am deceiving myself about my feelings for her but really don't want to complicate her love life more than it is now. Really, even though deep down I feel maybe her current relationship is not viable anymore, I do hope that it will turn out good for her. I must not have selfish thoughts because I am really very concerned about this gal. Even if I get nothing in the end, I am really happy if things work out fine for her.

Probably I will cry and moan about the lost of this (perfect) One but I should just think back about the happy days and be thankful. Sigh, people are always greedy and never contended.

Families of 2nd and 3rd bro were here today for a family gathering. Even dad was here.... All the nieces were busily and happily playing the Wii. Guess this $600 spent is much more priceless than any LV pouch unlike what Princess challenged me :) .... priceless in the sense that EVERYONE was involved in the fun. For once, I must say the Wii worked wonders to bring laughter to everyone, including me.

How I wish I have a family to join in with them.... Can someone up there help me on this?

No comments: