Friday, May 4, 2007

Fan mail

Ok, I have finally revealed my blog address to a person that knows my true identity. And surprisingly, it's her. I mean, if there is anyone that I should NOT be telling it to, it's got to be her...... Ha.... But when she started to go "please, please", I simply gave up. Here you go, Madam, here's the keys to the safe, just remember to not leave the door open after you have ransacked the place.... Ha.

By now, she would have understood my true feelings for her and really, it was never my intention to shock or scare her with my revelations. The One up there should know I didn't act this out but rather, the blog entries will simply show when and how it begun.

Maybe I am more mature or more thick skinned but surprisingly, the confession is easier to do the 2nd time around and I hope that this time, the end result wouldn't turn out to be half as disastrous. Really, I won't have the energy to go through another round of emotional hell. Gosh, if I had handled all my affairs as well as I did yesterday, I would probably be a much happier person today. Much, much happier.....

When I first started this blog, I wondered how honest I would be in my blogs. You know, how much would I detail without revealing my true identity. Now the cat is out of the bag for at least one person, I can still honestly say that I will continue as per normal. I certainly have no intention of hiding anything.

And yes, I did promise that things will go on as normal but we all know that truly normal is never possible after you have revealed that you have developed a l**e for someone. She was worried that she would be leading me on but hey from nothing to where I am now, she can lead me to anywhere anytime....... Anyway, let's just see how long this fan plans to stick around to read my past, present, and future thoughts. Hopefully, I can now go back to my original intent of archiving my happy past..... And boy am I glad I did not upload that letter...... Ha.... Phew....

Well, alarm just went off.... Time to get ready for work.

Hopefully, May this time around or in the future will bring better things for me.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Do you really mind me knowing so much? I feel bad that I had somewhat intruded into your personal space and privacy. But you're a great friend, and I'll always respect you for what you are and how you feel. Anytime you feel the need to cut me off from you, go ahead.
I'm sorry I seemed to have brought much pain to you. It was neevr my intention.