Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Reality....

Reality is that mom is still ill and not recovering fully.

Reality is that she may really be on her last leg. One year? Two years? Five Years? Her quality of life has suffered so much that I am not sure in what manner should I pray for her.

Reality is that she is my mom. No matter what happens, I will put her on first priority.

Reality is that VOEP has become very important to me. Really don't know how it became this way so fast so soon but I guess sometimes you can't explain certain things....

Reality is that this may all end in the month of May (again). Call it bad vibes or history repeating itself but I just feel that way....

Reality is that I will still be happy for her although I am not sure why. Maybe I have to face reality?

Reality is that Michelle Chia is still very pretty even though she is probably in her early to mid 30s by now? Haha... got sidetrack by the TV programme.....

Reality is that life goes on..... Even without mom, even without VOEP. Just don't know what else to say......

No comments: