Sunday, May 27, 2007

One giant leap for happiness

Several incidents happened the past Sunday that really, really put me in 7th heaven.....

First, Princess introduced her best friend Mary-Ann to me. Happened that her best friend was visiting (from Australia) and she wanted to go to the National Library to meet a friend. Thing was Princess openly shared with her friend who I am and was not shy to introduce me to her friend. I mean, it really meant a lot to me that Princess really treated me like her boyfriend(?). Really touched by this small but significant act of acknowledgement.

Her best friend looked to be friendly enough and doesn't look to mind the relationship between Princess and myself. Well, I do think she is cool. Yeah, the first meeting was kind of OK by my standards. Ha, does that mean if I am cool with Mary-Ann, Princess don't mind continuing to date me?

Secondly, I can really sense Princess becoming very ultra comfy with me and that really made me extremely confident about us. I am sure I am now someone of great significance to her and I am proud and blessed.... Really, same old story, I simply didn't expect things to work out so well.... Love her to death....

Thirdly and perhaps most significant of all, I kissed Princess. Yes, I kissed Princess on the lips! To little old me that is an act that I never knew would happen to me ever again. To be able to kiss her tender lips was just something so heavenly that I know I will do it at every opportunity and always with the same loving feeling... I feel so blessed.....

I really need to pray that someone up there to continue showering me with this happiness that I am feeling now. Really, I love Princess with every bit of my heart and I want her to feel the same one too. Please never, ever let me repeat my past mistakes. Never.....

To Princess, may this blog be a witness of my commitment to you. Love you forever.

No comments: