Sunday, May 20, 2007

Love finally?

Yesterday was another special day.... It's a day of many first; just like in recent weeks.....

She picked me up from the company and together we went to NUS to do our work. I just want to be physically with her while we both go about doing our own things...... At least we can both accomplish personal stuff while being together.

Thereafter, Princess and I went shopping and TOGETHER we bought an new mobile phone. Something that she will use for the next few years and something that will remind her that we bought it together..... Yup, everytime she uses that mobile, it will be a reminder to her that we went to Bugis Junction together to buy that.

We spent the evening watching the FA Cup final @ Robertson Walk together with friends. Watching her from behind while she chats with her best friends, I felt so blessed that she and I are together and working towards a relationship. I know she will scold me for thinking this but I look at myself and then her and cannot but feel inferior compared to her..... Insecurity again? Perhaps, ha...

Actually, I was wondering what were the many first that we had ever since we became an item. Too many to list out, really..... Several significant ones come to mind, though not in chronological order:

- First time she volunteered to drive to my office to bring me out for lunch (at Ghim Moh)
- First time she came over to my office for Sunday lunch (Mac's)
- First time she let me drive her home after an evening out (Labrador park)
- First time we went to out on a evening together (Sunday dinner @ Old Airport road; chatting near Indoor Stadium)
- Etc

Just too many to list. I am now truly and madly in love with her and I hope things will become better and better with each passing day.

I will now center my life around her...... unless family matter calls.... Work is definitely secondary compared to her.

Maybe it has taken a long time but I really think this is finally it......

No comments: