Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Love lost and never found

Ha, didn't expect such a swing within 24 hours. Last evening, the way I interpreted things, it does seem like she is interested but yet another scenario is painted today.

Of course I'm sadden by this sudden (?) turn of events but at the same time I cannot deny that this has been one of the better periods in my life over the last few years. At least I can speak to someone that i truly admire and respect...... She is so wonderfully good a person that I cannot but help feel good towards her.

I must and will respect her decision; this sort of things cannot be forced, I have learned it the hard way.

A tingle of sadness inside a bundle of joy because at least I have someone who considers me a close friend.... One shouldn't be greedy else there will be retribution. However, there is also nothing against praying for a miracle....

No comments: