Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Star gazing....

I have said before star gazing is one of my favorite to-do things. Never did a lot of that to be honest and definitely don't know any of the stars or constellations but I just love to lift my head into the night sky and stare or search for them.....

Why am I talking about this tonight? Well, as I was walking to the market to buy dinner (and unsuccessfully SMSing VOEP), I gazed up into the sky and saw this lone star. Mind you the area was well lighted so nothing spectacular about that but it did trigger a lonely thought..... Would I ever be able to do it with someone that I love? Would I ever be able to show someone why I like to do that?

I still remember the very first night I moved into Casafina, I realised that there was this spot outside the balcony that offered a good view of the night sky because the street and house light around that area was pretty dim. That was calming..... I spent at least like what?, 20 minutes just looking at the stars? Just looking and counting, 1, 2, 3.... and straining my neck to see if I could see more above the roof.... Sigh, should have placed a chair outside and continued with that..... 1, 2, 3,...... Now that I have moved out, no more......

I have always wondered if the stars would looked prettier in remote resorts in Malaysia or Thailand. I really do......

Why are my eyes tearing up again? Is it because I miss doing it or I know I miss not having someone to do it with?

Something is definitely wrong with me tonight.... Mood swings again?... Ha.... stupid me.....

PS: Realised it's number 44 again.... 8:44pm when I posted this... What is the significance of this number? Why do I keep seeing it? Die Die? Happy Happy?

No comments: