Monday, May 21, 2007

I wanna hold your hand

Just like the old Beatles' song, I finally have the opportunity to hold Princess's hands (well, at least only the right hand, I think). Wasn't really kind of spontaneous of anything like that but she didn't really protest when I held her hand. Again, totally not sure what she thought of that but it was indeed a good feeling for me.

To be honest, haven't really held a gal's hand with the intention of showing affection in a long, long time. Being able to do so again, well, just felt so wonderful.

Still boils down to the question, will I be the only man standing when she finally makes her choice? Sigh, what happens if that doesn't happen? How would I feel? Must be real bad huh?

Well, why should I care so much.... What will be will be....... Just continue to do good and be truthful to your feelings towards her. I think the results will be sweet in the end.....

I am positively sure I'll cry and embrace her when that day comes along. I'll patiently wait for that day to happen and hopefully, hopefully, the star-lined skies above Labrador Park will be able to witness that blessed event.....

No comments: