Saturday, May 12, 2007

Trip to the doctor.....

Haha.... funny thing happened today.

Brought VOEP to the clinic today to see the doctor. Really glad she went to see him because it will definitely help with her skin condition. But I must say even at her current state, she looked very much OK to me. Well, I guess girls will be girls and must have perfect skin to be vain and happy. Ha.

Well, seemed like I am a Very Important Past-customer because the nurses liked remembered who this guy is.... Ha, really didn't expect that to happen. Too bad they can't cure my baldness... haha... I am used to it so no biggie nowadays.

The funny thing and totally unexpected thing was this incident. While VOEP went inside to see the doc, I accidentally sat onto a chair that had collected water due to a leaky air con and boy were my pants wet. Didn't really know what to do but approached the counter to inform the nurses about the problem. They were apologetic and started to attend to my "wet" pants. One of them took a towel and started to squeeze water out of my pants but while doing so praised me for being a good boy because I was not angry or anything but rather was cool about the whole thing. Haha.... I mean, what could I have done during that time?

It was like so funny because I am by no measures a boy anymore but she mentioned that I am one since I am (much?) younger than her. Maybe she didn't know I was like 40 already? Guess those cosmetic products do work wonders huh? Anyway, VOEP came out and was like wondering why was this lady behind my back and working on my pants... Ha. Hinted to the nurse to repeat the praises to VOEP but not sure whether VOEP heard them or not :)

But I do learned today that newspaper is actually a very good absorbent; I was like sitting on the papers that they provided and the moisture was really removed in a jiffy. Good trick to use in the future.

Don't know why, while VOEP was waiting for the medicine, the nurse heaped praises on me (ask me how many brothers do I have? whether they are same like me? mom will be very happy if so etc) which I felt quite embarrassed towards the end. I guess being courteous does make it easier to resolve everything. No one got angry and everyone got a good laugh out of it.

As I told VOEP, maybe they will now also remember this friend of the VIP... haha...

No comments: