Thursday, June 28, 2007

Power of love

I did say that I thought I lost Princess today. But one thing that really struck me was how determined I have become in getting this relationship to work. In the past I would have sulked and retreated to a corner to wait for the worst but I remember that this is already the 3rd or 4th time that I have reacted (quite) strongly to adverse situations.

Like the time when she scolded me for throwing away the opportunity she gave me, the time that she was upset with something, and like today when she was upset/disappointed about the bed thing. Well, I probably did enough to demonstrate my love for her. I was pretty firm about responding in a positive manner. Frankly, that worked wonders for me too as I was less depressed once I forced myself to be more positive.

Maybe it's the power of love? Princess has really made me work doubly hard.... I am very sure that she can sense and feel my sincerity.....

No comments: