Sunday, June 17, 2007

Madly in love with Princess

Princess and me have come a long, long way in a short, short time. Really, what happened on Saturday during our private moments is just re-affirmation about what I knew all along, that indeed that I am truly in love with her.

en the moment of passion came about, I really felt this nice and loving feeling with her. The key thing was that I felt it to be loving after I had "done" it. This time around, there was no feeling of guilt or remorse. Truly, this time around, the feeling is right and the love is still there.....

So this is the difference between in love and in lust? I guess so......

By stroke of chance, Princess was forced by circumstances to meet the family. Damn stressed for both of us I must say......

Dad was, like usual, at his typical old-school, old-fashion self, asking the crap about the family origin. As if I know who mine is/was if her parents were to ask me the same question.... One more of such crap from him I am going to just ignore him again..... trying to make my life with Princess difficult. Maybe I should really agitate and piss him off by telling him that his grand children will be brought up as Catholics... ha. Really can't stand him.....

Caroline was good and understanding as always and tried to put Princess at ease. I think Princess will fit into the the family pretty and since the nieces are going to be Protestants anyway so I guess no problem on my side too.... Good! Things are indeed working out well.

No comments: