Saturday, June 2, 2007

What a wonderful life......

I am having a great weekend today. Had a good night's rest yesterday. This morning, Princess and I went to the PC Show (she drove; kiss her for this) to get ourselves a printer (for her dad) and a digital camera (for us both). It was a good outing.

I also bought her a Braun Buffel wallet which I do think compliments her rather well. Don't mind paying for it at all really and I must say it was a real bargain at ~$44. The fact that she allowed me to pay for it is another significant moment as this means that she has truly eased up to me and don't mind me showering her with gifts at all. I am sooooo happy. I am not using material gifts as a method of pleasing her but rather I just feel like pampering her....

I also bought a couple of khaki shorts for myself and again, she was cool about waiting while I shopped a little :)

And not forgetting the foot massage at Roxy Square where I brought her to the usual place that I go to. Haha..... she does look to be in some pain during the session. In fact, I didn't mind showing affection by extending my hand across to hold her hand. I didn't even care if people were looking or thinking about our age gap. At this point in time, I couldn't care less about it.

I am so happy that she enjoys the stuff that I usually do and I think we'll really be ultra compatible if things continue this way. I feel so happy that we are creating our own little set of memories by dating and I will blog all those to never forget them and remind myself to always cherish her.

Really, the couple feel is now so strong that I am enjoying life 100%. Really cannot imagine something so blissful could actually still happen to me. I really must thank my lucky stars and I must make doubly share that I don't take her for granted but continue to grow this wonderful relationship with her. Imagine me spending weekends upon weekends with the girl of my dream..... WHOEVER IS UP THERE, THANK YOU!!!!

And now I wait for dinner.... haha.....

No comments: