Monday, July 2, 2007

Home alone

On medical leave today..... but no one to care for me. Since Princess is not with me, I guess I will have to take care of myself. Kind of sad since I would love my girlfriend to be beside me in times of sickness.

Almost 5 pm now so I need to think of what to do with the rest of the afternoon and evening. Maybe go out for a short walk and get food. Damn hungry. Sigh, wanted to eat steamboat but no one to share it with. I guess maybe just eat hawker food but I want to eat more vegetables..... Steamboat would be good since I can just pick out what I want.

Got to work hard later on. Need to finish my work so that I have more time to prepare for next week's events which can be important. If I do a good job then at least I will have one less thing to worry about in the coming months.

Sigh, I miss having Princess besides me. She is the cure for all my woes........

No comments: