Sunday, June 10, 2007

Love you....

Princess, I'm not going to pretend that you are not reading this. Of course we both knew it all along that all blogs can be freely read by you although I always write with the assumption that no one but me can read this blog. Indeed, this very special and unique of communication (and the PEP-CS file) have been our unique method of understanding more of each other.

When I read your special blog this afternoon I felt very happy. The very fact that you acknowledge my love for you made me feel very blessed and happy. Really, I can only see that this as a sign that slowly but surely it is bearing fruit for me.... and us.

You know, seeing you sleeping on my lap this afternoon, I knew for sure I cannot nor will I disappoint your trust in me. Stroking your hair while you sleep, I knew that I have to dote on you for a long, long time. Trust me, Princess, little by little, I will remove that fear residing inside you. I promise.

Yesterday was another great and memorable day in our ever growing relationship (yes, I am using that word now). We practically spent the whole day together, visiting the doctors, getting the massage, church (which I am absolutely OK but just felt out of place since I am the odd one out), dinner, then Labrador Park, then Tanjong Rhu, and finally followed by our very intense day-closing chat (politics and s*x). Dear, unless you tell me a true relationship will be much, much, much more intense, there is no way we are not already in one....

I love you, Princess. I will wait for the day you will be mine and then we can consummate our love...... I assure you I look at it as a sign of my love for you.

Hugs and kisses for you, dear Princess VOEP.

No comments: