Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It will never be simple.....

Sometimes I am very confused about my status with Princess. Under normal dating protocols, people in the same situation like us would probably already be considered as couples but it is not the case with us. Without a doubt I feel very much for her and I can confidently say it's the same the other way but for some reason we are not yet a couple because she has fear committing to this.

In a way, I don't blame her because she has indeed just come out of a difficult relationship and frankly has doubts that are arising from her sense of insecurity. Coupled with my over-enthusiasm (impatience?) I must admit I am making it difficult for myself.

I really need to slowly and surely ease her insecurity and make her believe her future lies with me. Maybe in my haste to make her happy, I forget to give her the space to actually see and test out my sincerity. I don't know, it's just that I have never felt so strongly for a woman before and I feel so strongly to make it work for both of us.

Well, I promised her that I'll die trying and never give up until the last minute and this is what I plan to do. Like what the HK DJ would always say, "Never Give Up!".

No comments: