Monday, June 4, 2007

Dark clouds looming.....

For the 1st time in weeks, I am very, very afraid. I'm afraid that Princess will decide to leave me despite all my efforts to demonstrate my love for her.

It's sad to know that religion can play big enough a factor to let her think about leaving me. If it is true, I will be bitter about life (again).

I can sacrifice everything for her, I can give in to every single thing that she asks for but at the end she also needs to demonstrate her love and commitment to me and acknowledge my contributions to make this relationship work...... Alas, she said she cannot commit..... Although she explained why, that really still cut like a knife.... Despite our short time together, she is the whole world to me..... The entire universe..... But does she know? Sigh, but then why is she so loving to me? Why do we embrace and kiss? What are those? Just pittance for me? I am confused.....

Princess, why can't you pray and ask for guidance? If miracles have happened in the past, can you ask for another one? Life is so unfair if this is the reason I cannot be with you..... cruel to me to say the least.....

Sigh....... Does this mean I will need to go through the pain again? Really going to cry.........

No comments: