Sunday, June 3, 2007

What if.....

These past few weeks have been an incredibly happy period in my life. Being single again, I can actually go out and date girls openly without any fear or reservations. And to think that I can actually be dating Princess is in itself something that I would never have dreamt about. Simply put, to say that I am happy is an understatement; to say that this is a once in a lifetime chance is not an exaggeration.

Given the fact that it is so blissful, I can't help but ask myself what will happen to me if it fails? What if Princess decides not to choose me in the end? What if the ending is not something that I had wished for? Then what?

Princess probably doesn't know or understand that I also have my own set of insecurity. At times, I also fear that my unreserved love will not be reciprocated even after months or years down the road and I will be left stranded.... alone again. I really don't want that to happen else I will be devastated yet again.

Really, I pray that shit doesn't fall on me again.......

No comments: