Monday, June 18, 2007

So near but yet so far.....

Shit happens, really. This morning, Princess told me that she wanted to say the words that I have been waiting to hear for a long time but some untimely intervention from my Ex kind of burst that bubble.

Sometimes one cannot fight with fate. It was so coincidental that Ex had to sms me right smack in the morning after breakfast with Princess. An innocuous gesture to reply to ex and inform Princess about it totally wrecked my chance of hearing those magical words. Sure, deep down I already knew how Princess felt about me but that incident immediately threw me a couple of steps back from where our relationship was and along with it, the words from Princess. Now I have to start building my credentials with Princess again. Sigh, sometimes simply have to say "Sway, man".....

Though I wasn't lying when I told Princess that it may not be important to hear those words since I already know how she feels about me but..... but just don't know why things had to be so coincidental to deprive me of this chance.......

Well, guess that I have to wait longer.....

No comments: