Thursday, April 12, 2007

Primary school teachers

Well, last evening I wrote something about the brass band and that triggered my recollections of this particular Eurasian teacher. At least I think she is Eurasian because she was definitely not Chinese, Malay, or Indian.

Of course, I had many teachers during my primary school but this teacher was different that she dressed very seductively..... She was probably in her early 30s and on occasions I remember that she would be dressed in those blouse that was revealing part of her breast! Really like half ball type of situation. Haha...

Imagine a primary school teacher who does that during the 70s... She would gather the class and make us sit in a group on the floor while she sits on a chair in front of us.... With her short skirt and revealing blouse you can imagine how I would have reacted if I had been in upper primary or secondary instead of primary one or two......

No comments: