Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday again...

Well, it's Friday again and here I am relaxing for the evening..... Unfortunately, I need to return to the office over the next couple of days to follow up on things. Sigh.... even a holiday is not a true one for me...

Well, have not been adding a lot of stuff to my blog these last couple of weeks. The reason is clear though.... haha.

In the past, when I was still single and just started working, the Friday routine would be simple.... From office to library then Parkway Parade and then to the beef noodle shop across Roxy Square. Predictable but then again I never realised it was the happy simple life that I would miss later in life. Now, 10 years and a sad divorce later, I'm trying to find a new routine for my Fridays. Have not found one yet but I will certainly continue to try.

Still thinking of whether I should buy the Wii though...

No comments: