Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Well, was in the company of a great lady tonight. I really enjoyed the evening thoroughly even though it almost did not come true....

We settled for a 7 pm appointment for dinner and agreed to meet outside Borders. Well, at exactly 7 pm, she smsed that she's on her way. Great! But then there was a ring from the office. Damn! I'm holding some data that needs to be submitted for review. Damn it!

Well, no choice but to SMS her to tell her the bad news. She seemed ok but not me! I was telling her that I feel like candy has been snatched away from me.

Anyway, I was cursing at my bad luck until I reached the office. Surprisingly, I managed to close out the issue within minutes and tried my luck again. She was still game for dinner! Well , traffic was smooth on the way back and I found a car park lot way too easily. Haha, guessed lady luck was shining on me after all!

Went to Genki Sushi for dinner and I honestly think we had a good dinner. The talk was smooth and lively. At least it reinforced my own belief that we can really interact with each other.

After dinner (I paid; made sure she owes me 1 dinner date... haha), we parted but I SMSed her thanking her for the company and hoped we can do it again and she did NOT reject my proposal! Haha.... I'm glad it turned out so good after all. A memorable Friday the 13th!

No comments: