Sunday, April 15, 2007

Her....

Remembered gazing into her eyes during dinner last Friday... hope she didn't see me drool right on the spot... really mesmerised by them....

What I like about her is that she is always soooo real. She doesn't pretend to be someone she is not and don't mind being straight about that.

What I do want to say is that I'm addicted to her but I don't dare to invite her out again beyond a 2nd time or rather don't know how to. I'm worried she might get irritated.....haha... After all, I don't know how she feels about all these meetings. For me, I'm worried that I'm really going to sink too deep in for my own good.....

Actually, I wished that she is older so that it will make me more comfortable and daring.... Right now, I'm very insecure.... If this fades out, I will be sad and disappointed.... Really, this is someone that I want to keep for life as a dear friend.

No comments: