Sunday, April 1, 2007

Up and running... Time for breakfast!

Well, it's Sunday morning and here at Haig road. Tons of things to unpack but I'm optimistic that I will get most of them done by this morning. This really provides an opportunity for me to throw away most of the stuff that I'm sure I will not need ever again in my life. Just collecting dust :).

Plan to go eat roti prata after this blog as it has beeen years since I've patronised this certain stall just behind Haig road. You know, same as when I was a child, I can NEVER remember road names, just going by landmarks.

Roti prata is of course a popular food in Singapore but wonder how many people remembered that people used to bring their own eggs for the guy to put in the prata instead of paying for the egg-version? I also can't quite remember the details but it has something to do with the price if you buy from the stall. I only remember there's the plain (i.e. kosong) and egg type in the past unlike the myriad (and sometimes) strange offerings we have today.

Hungry.... better wash up and get going.

No comments: