Friday, April 6, 2007

Can the One help?

I've never been a religious person because I believe what's fated will be and will not change even if you appeal for help from the One.

In my life, I have undergone a few relationships, all failures. My marriage practically ended before it started. The other doomed-for-failure relationship lasted all but months? The thought-it-was relationship was basically on a false pretence; we were not really compatible and I was using it to bounce back from my earlier setback.... Boy, did I really do all of those and hurt some people in the process? I guess this is payback time....

But if there really is One, I would like to appeal for one LAST chance to have a lasting and loving relationship. Just one last chance, I will make it work this time around. I'm more ready to work together in a relationship because this is one hell of a gem. Can you help me, please?

I want a partner in life. I want someone to share my joy and sorrow. I want someone to be with me when I watch TV, read a book, or even when playing my game. I want to kiss someone that I love without reservation.

Would you help?

No comments: