Thursday, March 8, 2007

Why blog?

Time flies.... It really seemed like yesterday when I was a 7-year old perched on top on a stool combing my hair, getting ready for the first day of my primary school. Really, I still remember staring at myself in the mirror......

Now, 30-odd years down the road, I am on the wrong side of my youth and thinking back rather than looking forward. I've always wanted to preserve my memories from childhood, teenage, and adult life, to serve as a remembrance to those years, be it good, bad, happy, sad or whatever.

That's why I want to blog...... It's my life story.... To many people, my life probably is boring as watching, say, a snail crawling across a pavement. However, it's my story and I don't have to apologise to anyone if it's BORING.

私はだれですか? 名前はなんですか。あはは.... 秘密です。

No comments: