Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Singaporean Drivers ! Argh!

I really cannot stand Singaporean drivers! Really, why are there more & more inconsiderate drivers on the roads nowadays?

Why do people like to beat red lights ? Don't they know it's dangerous? Every single day I see this happening around me. People in big cars, small cars, expensive ones, and cheapo ones, it doesn't matter, they all do it all the same. Must they wait till they have really killed someone then they'll have the sense to stop?!

Even if an accident were to happen, I bet they will probably try to pin the blame on the other party.

"Your honor, the idiot failed to yield to me"

"I already flashed him to indicate that I'm going through!"

"I was in a hurry ..."

"I'm sorry. Please just fine me (so that I can continue to drive recklessly)."

I totally hate such drivers! Unfortunately, I associate this to the "Me" mentality of Singaporeans. Nowadays, Singaporeans are just impatient, inconsiderate, and incorrigible!

Sigh...World class infrastructure but 3rd class citizen and culture....

No comments: