Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lonely 私は寂しいです.....

Today I feel lonely; just very down. Mood swings... Ha Ha

Sometimes I wonder what is my purpose in life? Just to work to live and try to be happy by spending money on things that I desire or like? I earn a decent living (by my puny standards), enough for me to live by and splurge a little from time to time but is that all to it?

Growing up , I never envisioned my life to be like this. Is that all there is to it? If so, then I'm very disappointed. Or is this the price that I need to pay to atone for my past mistakes? If so, I really need to protest since I really think I'm not that bad a person and deserves something better than my current state of matter. Sometimes I just get misunderstood by others and maybe someone up there needs to give me a break......

Maybe I should just list down things that I hope that I can do or accomplish before I die....At least that way I can say I did something that I like while alive!

Well, let's see if I can come up with a list.

No comments: