Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday

Well, I was "ridiculed" by my girlfriend for writing a crappy and worthless blog on Saturday..... Haha... I do admit it was short and straight to the point but I must be given credit for being concise, right?

Sigh, my dear dear will be leaving for job assignment the Monday after next so how do I keep in contact with her during her absence? Actually I don't quite know for sure. Long distance calls are at least $0.30 per minute which makes long chats almost impossible. If internet connection is not free then IM or Skype won't be cost-effective either. Besides, don't think it's convenient for her to lug her notebook to India either..... I still think an ultraportable or internet tablet is the best choice....

Had Japanese dinner at the Miramar this evening and my dear paid for it. Have to really, really thank her for being so generous with me..... Sometimes I still don't know why or what I did to deserve such a good girl like her... She really does shower me with all her love and I can most certainly see and feel it, in more ways than one. Really, this is really a gem of a girl.....

She brought up the point of studying in Japan. Honestly, this has been one of my dreams for ages as I have long been a fan of the Japanese language and its culture. However, looking at where I am right now, would it be appropriate (or too late) for me to even consider it? Appropriate in the sense that I am not exactly very young and I have dear dear to think about. Maybe alternatively, I can do it locally if it is indeed available. In my mind, I am very sure if I have this additional linguistic advantage, I will be able to find work with companies that need this additional edge in their staff. At worst, I can find some adminstrative position when I am no longer working in my current capacity as a QA manager.....

No comments: