Sunday, August 19, 2007

Princess cries....

Coming back from a Sunday outing this evening, Princess was in my car bidding me a goodbye before she leaves for work assignment in India tomorrow evening. We will not be able to see each other for the next two weeks.....

Embracing her in my car, I felt a wet patch on my shirt and then it came to me that Princess was crying.... That really breaks my heart........ I don't really know how to comfort or console except to give her the re-assurance that the weeks will pass in a blink of the eye and we will be able to spend one lovely weekend in KL the following week because I will go up to KL to meet her.

In my heart I know that I cannot ever let my Princess down for whatever reasons. She has become very attached to me and I know that without a doubt. I am determined to put my past behind me and to never ever repeat the mistakes that I have made in the past. To me, she represents my future happiness and I will do my best to make her happy....

Horrible headache now.... maybe due to the lack of sleep or just plain fatigue.... Got to go to bed early tonight.

Don't cry, dear. I know you have me in your heart. I promise that I won't disappoint you.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Yes, I'll be missing you very badly...haven't yet imagined a day without you close to me. Remember Monday when you were out and away from office? Already that felt like forever to me...indeed I've grown very attached to you and I hope you'll never let me down. Love you.