Monday, August 20, 2007

Building a future

I see many people around me earning big bucks nowadays and wonder if I am missing out on things. Really, I have slogged for over 10 years now and I still have nothing to show. No multi hundred thousand $ bank accounts, no house, no BMWs, no high paying jobs, no nothing.... Am I being greedy? I don't know. I'm already 40-yr old and will probably start a family with princess in another year or two years' time. Will I be able to provide Princess a life that she probably want? Four children and a MPV, a good home etc, will I be able to do that? I certainly hope so.... I don't want to let Princess suffer from a lack of comfort living. Am I stupid to not have joined in the foray? But it is not in my nature to be in a rat race for wealth. Guess I am not destined for a wealthy lifestyle, am I?

No comments: