Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Alone

Tonight feels kind of like those that I had experienced in the past.... one of being alone and nothing to do. Princess is out with friends and I am home alone doing things that I have not really done in a while, like watching TV for instance. Really, it's been quite a period since I had last watch any MediaCorp serial from start till end.

Wonder how life would become (again) if Princess is not in my life? Probably I will really leave Singapore for somewhere else because I feel bored here.... Or it is bored with my job? Just don't feel happy doing what I'm doing now because the work is never ending. No sense of satisfaction doing the same things over and over again. But frankly, other than knowing that I should not be in my current lifestyle, I don't have any idea where should I be or what I should be doing for a lifelong and satisfying job. Maybe teach? Maybe study again? Japan? Cash out and move away? No clear answers.

Lonely without Princess with me... Just had a shot of DOM and feeling some slight effect now. Maybe just switch off the lights and sleep and wait for another boring and unfulfilling day? Sigh, Princess is the only bright spot in my life now but still we have to stay apart until things become clearer with her parents.

Honestly, I will be stressed meeting her parents but got to start somewhere, don't I? There is no hiding from the fact that she can't just revolve around my life. I also need to be fair to her too. Always hate the "Meet Parents" sessions.... stressful.... but.....

Sleep....

No comments: