Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Crossroad?

I think I am coming to a crossroad in my career. Honestly speaking, I am no longer happy working in the company. Maybe it's the management, maybe it's the role, maybe it's the (lack of) people, or maybe it's simply just me but I feel that the motivation to work is waning....

With some many people leaving, I am not sure if the company will survive this exodus of people. Be it talented people or not, these people are carrying with them what (little) knowledge they possess about the operations of the company and unfortunately, I do think that any new hires will find it difficult to fill the gaps. Maybe I am wrong or I hope that I am wrong but I am kind of worried that things will go downhill from this point onwards.

Hopefully, I will be proven wrong and I will recover my zest for the company and my role.

No comments: