Tuesday, July 31, 2007

28th July 2007

Just too many things on my mind to write down and don't know where to begin.

This date has significant meaning to me. It represents the first time Princess and I went on a trip; a real trip to Malacca in Malaysia. Finally, after months of waiting, I was able to, with "light bulbs" in toll, go on a short vacation with her. The visit to Malacca was my first and though there wasn't much to do (or rather we didn't really do much), the food and her presence more than made up for it.

We finally had our first night as a couple and in more ways than one. The intimate details shall remain in my heart but lest it be said that they were things that only couples would do. Having her by my side was really a dream come through and words can't do justice to how I felt seeing her lay beside me while she sleeps. Seeing her closed eyes and hearing her light breathing kind of made me pinched myself and wondering over and over again as to what could I have done right to deserve someone as nice as her. All I could do was to kiss her forehead and stroke her hair while she slept.

I really love her and want her to be with me for the rest of my life. Selfishly, I am very sure I will depart this world before her and hopefully, I will be able to thank her for a wonderful life before I leave for good.

No comments: