Wednesday, July 18, 2007

VOEP

It has been close to 2 weeks since my last entry to this blog. Many things have happened, mostly bad and unfortunate but the one true bright spark must really be the presence of Princess. Since May this year, we have become a couple and so far so good I must say. Indeed, this is truly a good spot in my life that is keeping me going right now.

She is indeed a good girl although at times I do find that I must really shower her with lots of TLC to be protective as she can get upset over things I probably would never have thought twice about. Whenever she is "challenged" on something or topic that is against her principles, things can become a little uneasy. Over several incidents (like religion, family, children, relationships) I have learned a lot more about her that I never knew in the past and learned how to handle delicate situations like those. So far so good, I must say.

At times I ask myself whether it is tiring or difficult to maintain a relationship with someone who is so passionate about her views and belief. Indeed, I do admit that I am, at times, hurt by her retorts but strangely I have not actually lost my cool. Maybe I am overly protective of her feelings which is quite incredible I must admit. Or maybe I have finally realised the true meaning of commitment? That commitment is never easy and will always take TLC to sustain? Or maybe it's because I have mellowed and have become more patient?

Nevertheless, bottomline is that Princess means a lot to me and I pray that she remains by my side for many years to come.....

No comments: