Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Rubik's Cube

Finished watching the movie today. I wouldn't say I was totally inspired by it but I guess it does show that every you want in life, you got to earn it through hard work and perseverance. At times, I don't know where or what my motivations in life are but most certainly I am very sure if I had tried harder or had more confidence in myself, I would have achieved much more. Maybe I am on the wrong side of youth but I guess it's never too late to start sometime. Hey, going by the smart alec government's logic, I will have a 1 in 2 chance of living beyond 85. Guess it's still not too late.....

2 minutes blind folded.... Wow, that would impress anyone, including my babe.... Wow! She would probably allow me to make babies with her right away if I can demonstrate that kind of brain powers.... Wow! Must be one of the most amazing feats I have ever seen in my life.

No comments: