Sunday, October 21, 2007

I miss my baby....

I am still in love after 6 months.... Still very much so. Still very much happy with my choice of life partner.

I know things have not been ultra smooth during the last couple of months but I would really term those as growing up pains than incompatibility. Granted there were moments that I really wondered if I had made the wrong choice (again) but those thoughts didn't last long at all. Everytime I will come up with the same answer.... Yes, I do love this baby of mine....

Ever since I started having dinner and staying over at her place, I think I have gotten much more confident of this relationship so much so that I am be lazy in expressing my affection to her. Yeah, I am probably guilty as charged but frankly I still think of her in those quiet moments of the night or when I watch her sleep beside me. Just my baby beside me....

I miss her.... so far away in Shanghai..... Baby rest well, OK?

No comments: