Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On a roll....

Guess tonight is a very good night for me.... Really makes me wonder what sort of life I have been living for the last few months..... Only work and no play?

Listening to my fave HK radio station after so long an absence. So refreshing to just soak myself in the music, in the live talks, in the discussions. Maybe I have been absent for too long, so long that I have forgotten some of the lessons that I have learnt in the past. Life is not supposed to be so bad. I can still make something out of it, can't I?

Money isn't everything. I know that (but for some reason even my baby don't believe me). I just need time. Time to do all the things that I like and love. I would love to do that.....

Next time, I will get my bluetooth headphone and try it out at baby's house.

No comments: