Monday, October 27, 2008

Ditching my apprehensions

My dear is away on a holiday since last Friday. I wouldn't say I am lost without her beside me but it feels different no doubt. Many a times I have told myself to never take anyone for granted, especially my dear.

Ever since she was identified to be my One, I have told myself to cherish and make sure she stays the One but unfortunately I have struggling badly at times due to differences in certain areas. In terms of personality and value system, I do feel that we are very much compatible. Some minor issues at times but it has been as good as I envisioned in the past. Probably the biggest sticks are of lifestyle and religion. I am a strange person. At times I can be active.... going places and moving around but at other times I can be so plain lazy like a blob of fat, preferring to just laze around and rot although it is more of the latter in recent times. Anyway, dear likes to travel and see the world but I only prefer to do that occasionally.

As for religion, well, it just scares me.... I am not a very religious person but then again she is. The need to go churches, bringing up children to believe in God etc... not really my cup of tea but I guess need to compromise like everything else.

Almost 9am... sigh, better start work else I waste more of my time.....

No comments: