Sunday, October 19, 2008

Departure

Departure as in departure from the track. I have become very confused in recent times with my life, partly due to my personal life, partly due to my work life, and partly due to my relationship.

I am truly very sorry to have caused any grief to my dear dear. Truly I love her with all my heart and never do I want to bring any shred of pain, despair, sadness, disappointment to her. I only want the best for her because she truly has cared for me a lot in the past many months we have been together. Sometimes I wonder if I am really a burden to her? Would she be much better off with someone who can care for her better than me?

I don't want to lose her but the things associated with marriage are really stressing me out. How I wish that tradition only calls for a couple to be married with a kiss and a committed heart and stop at that.

Time for work..... Time for another boring week....

No comments: