Monday, October 27, 2008

Discipline

Discipline in the sense that I lack it.... Today is the last day of a 4-day holiday (like real) for me but except for a true half-day effort on Saturday to work, the rest of the days were just spent doing other stuff. Well, they were things that I had to do like visiting the doctor, having a short back rub, clearing up my computer etc but I did not spend enough time doing things that are critical, namely studying and working.

Yes, really must buck up today as this is the last day that I can do something before I go back to work in a lousy organisation. Some many things that I wish I can do and the want is lacking nowadays..... Maybe hoping for a golden handshake is not the best of wishes but at times I think the will is giving in. Who knows, with the current economic downturn, I may not even need to wish for it.

The Ds..... Discipline, Determination, Desire.... I owe it to myself to make something out of today.

Also need to be very discipline with my money. With the economy going south and a large portion of my cash portfolio stuck, I need to ensure that my asset stays fluid enough to pick up all opportunities that are available.

I think Year 2009 will be a year of opportunities and hopefully I will have a home of my own again and share with my dear.... Hopefully, it will be on the upswing for me and less treacherous and uneventful compared to this year.

No comments: