Monday, December 22, 2008

Different life, please

I was hoping that I would be able to blog about the upcoming trip to Malaysia. My first trip ever to Kuala Lumpur..... Thought it would be nice to see a different city, somewhere that I have not been to. Nope..... my life just won't let me, just won't let me.

Every other day I have to feel sorry for myself, asking myself why things have to happen the way they happened. I didn't do anything to the GPS that would have caused the unit to die. I was just playing around with the software. That was all I did.....

Yes, I am unhappy. Yes, I pity myself. Yes, I just feel life is always finding ways to make my life less than optimal. I hate myself. I hate my life. Every time I try to encourage myself and say I am not the worst, something like this had to happen. Yeah, it could have happened to anyone but why on an item that was specially purchased from halfway across the globe? And so near to the day I need to use it? Over-reacting on my part? I don't know. It is not the GPS, it is things in general. Shit had to happen to me.

Still have work and other stuff lurking in the dark and just getting ready to bite me too.

Happy birthday..... Hope life is worth living for the new year....

No comments: