Sunday, March 30, 2008

Determination

This last 6 months or so have been a struggle for me, especially work. I have gone through many a nights worrying and stressed over work and really wanting to give up. Unfortunately, that feeling still lingers as much as it did months ago. I really don't understand the meaning of life and why I have to go through all these agonies just so to have "food on the table". Yes, the pay is considered very good and does provide me a comfortable style of living (if I choose so) but frankly, I don't know what I am giving up in the process.

I long for the day when I can happily wake up in the morning, go into the office feeling good, and leaving the office knowing that I will look forward to the next one...... One can always look on the bright side and hope.

No comments: