Monday, January 7, 2008

Feeling single and lousy

Back at home after a tiring day at work. I feel very "single" today. "Single" in the sense like I am unattached (again). "Single" in the sense that I have no one to turn to. "Single" in the sense like I am living for myself (again). Is that all there is to my day?

Work sucks just as much and so soon after I return to the office. I will try to heed the advice of my dear but really, it is really very difficult to stay positive. I really will try but sometimes I really can't stand it. It is not a nice feeling to be scolded everytime I try to explain myself. Hate it tremendously! Sigh, if not for the fact I need the money I would have resigned by now. Really no point in taking such abuse or disrespect from the management. Even if I am wrong, can't they guide me or offer some advice? What am I to them? A slave? Actually the way I am being treated me makes me retreat further and further away from them. What's the point of opening my mouth when all I get is abuse in return?

Life is simply no fun or no point this way. I put in a honest day's way and in the end I get treated this way. Worst thing is that I have no one to turn to and put my sorrows to. Just feeling lousy by myself.

Is 2008 really bad as predicted?

Another 360 days to go.....

No comments: