Sunday, May 31, 2009

Don't want to be bald

After an absence of several years, I am back on Propecia again. Years back I stopped because I just became lazy of going back to the clinic to buy the medication. Whether it is related or not, I do feel that my hair is thinning too much and too fast for my liking and I hate it.

Another concern back then was the possible long term effect from it. Thankfully, surfing the net and speaking to the GP showed that there have been no significant medical data that shows that there are long-term impact to health and family planning. Regardless, I will definitely stop taking the medication for a few months when I plan to start a family so that I can purge the medication from my body first.

Hopefully, I will have a little more hair before my marriage. I really, really, really hate it if all people will focus on is the balding groom.....

No comments: