Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just do it....

Home sick...... Have been suffering from diarrhea for the past 3 days now and finally the body looks to be healing.

I just feel so irritated the past several days, not by my illness but rather by the fact that work is never far behind me even when I am sick. I don't like this kind of lifestyle at all. Never in my life would I envision that my adult life would turn out to be one endless loop of work-work-work with short intermissions in between.

Well, just do it.... Just resign.... Just do something different with Princess.... While I may not be the smartest of people and earn the most of money, I most certainly won't go hungry earning a lot less than now. At least I will be leading a much more balanced life and hopefully happier and longer.

Just do it.

No comments: