Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Am I the culprit?

Princess has commented that I have not been updating my blog for a while and this is (partially) true. In recent days, there have been more friction between Princess and myself and I really wonder if this is because the honeymoon phase is truly over and expectations have begun to change on my (and maybe her) part.

I did think through this but does it mean that I have changed in terms of how I see Princess now? Well, it's not a matter of whether my love has changed or not, that is still intact the way I see it. It is probably how different I view her now. Maybe I am taking her for granted? Maybe I am guilty of being inattentive?

Anyway, I will elaborate more on this the next round because I need to go to the office now. But I wonder, the fact that I squeezed out 5 minutes of my early morning to address one of Princess's concerns does really mean that I listen to her and act upon her wishes, doesn't it? Hmmm....

One last thing, I promised my Princess over and over again to get my resume done but I have yet to deliver. I truly hate this because I have disappointed her (and myself) too many a times. I promised to sweat blood to get it done during her business trip but yet I have not completed. This is totally my fault and I apologise to Princess....

Love my dear very, very much... I still hopes that she will marry me on of these days....

Logging off now.

No comments: